Saturday, August 20, 2011

Changing it Up

So, I've decided that is no longer going to be my "weight loss" blog. It's going to be about my life, my passions, my hobbies - what i find, make & see. As many of you know, I am a rubber stamper/card maker/creator. It is one of the things I am passionate about doing. I know there are a ton of rubber stamping blogs out there, I just love some of the ideas that I've come up with and I no longer have those cards, so I can't recreate them because I didn't take pictures. So, I'm going to start.

From this day forward, this blog will continue to talk about my weight loss efforts & progress, but will also incorporate more of me - what I like to do, want to do and more. I'm also hoping to use my camera more to snap some great pictures of what i find, make and see.

I will follow up this post with a card shortly. Don't be looking for what paper brand I used, etc. I usually don't keep track of that stuff...I may try if it's a hit, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment