Saturday, August 13, 2011

Update

So, I haven't really done anything since those first two workouts using the 30-day shred. I was going to get up one morning - and ready to go - at 5:30, but we had lost power in the middle of the night and it wasn't back on when my cell phone went off at 5:30...so no exercise.

I recently, just before typing this post, discovered the Weekly Fitness Challenge. There's a great article titled The Top 3 Secrets to Permanent Weight Loss you should check out. It's got some great tips. One thing I need to do is give up sugar - it will be hard, but I really need to do it, it's one of my weaknesses.

I recently started reading the book Made to Crave, which talks about giving up sugar, so it's something that's been coming up a lot in recent days.

I will be hopping on the exercise bandwagon again. We have been taking the dog for walks, but that's not all I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment