Friday, July 22, 2011

End of July 2011 Update

So, I was doing EA Active on the PS3, i did it for a week and that was about it. I was taking the dog for walks every day, probably a total of 1 mile or less per day (since the heat wave, we haven't done this). I did pick up EA Active again for a weekend and had good intentions, but failed. I'm okay with that.

I have a couple of Jillian Michaels' apps on my iPod. I did one of the circuit training exercises, she wanted 20 reps and 3 sets. I barely made it through I set...but I did it (one set, but I've got to start somewhere, right?) - the workout totally kicked my butt!

Well, after doing that work and hearing from friends about how they loved Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I caved in and picked up a copy. My plan is start this tomorrow and continue for thirty days. I will try my best to report daily how I did, how I felt, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment