Saturday, April 3, 2010

EA Active 6-week challenge: Day 2

Today I took the dog for a walk...it was raining, so we didn't do the full 3/4 mile. I burned about 91 calories on the walk (www.caloriesperhour.com and www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc).

I burned 113.9 calories on EA Active. One activity today was water skiing - kind of like roller blading in the original game. However, you squat to move the character on the screen, I was squating, but I didn't get any of the flags/goals of the left, can't figure that out, I even tried leaning in that direction and it still didn't work. Well, it's only day 2, I'm sure I'll master this by week 6.

I'm going to track my calorie intake, and report that daily. So tomorrow I'll report my intake for today - but we're celebrating Easter tonight with Terry's family, so I may go over with all the yummy desserts I made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment