Saturday, November 14, 2009

EA Active 30-Day Challenge: Day 24

Projected calorie burn: 79.5
Actual calorie burn: 78.9
Duration of exercise: 13:46
Stretching time: 8:00
Number of exercises: 16/16
Calorie intake: 1379
Weight loss to date: 191 (+1)

Today's workout was an upper body workout, it's not as intense and I don't sweat as much. I was feeling the workout in my arms today, so that's a good sign.

It's a gorgeous day, so I'll probably take the dog for a walk, and I've got cleaning to do.

So my last workout for the 30 days (28 really, I guess they give you two days of grace, but I'm not 100% on that. I guess it could be that I've met the amount of time they think a 30-day workout could be?) is Wednesday this week. My plan is to exercise on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment